Christmas sweets can be home made and thus a little healthier. These cakes are made without butter and with only a little sugar.
|NUTRITIONAL VALUE 1 PORTION: 82 KCAL|
4 g (23 E%)
6 g (68 E%)
2 g (9 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- The peel from 1 orange
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 100 g / 3.5 oz / 5 dried figs
- 200 ml / 65 g / 2.5 oz grated coconut flakes
- 50 ml / 25 g / 1 oz coconut flour
- 2 pinches vanilla powder
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 70 g / 3 oz dark chocolate with 70% cocoa
- Clean 1 orange, preferably organic since the peel will be eaten. Grate the peel finely. Press 4 tbsp orange juice.
- Chop 5 dried figs finely. In a bowl mix all ingredients apart from the chocolate. Mix with a handheld mixer.
- Divide the batter into 12 pieces and form into shapes with a hole in the middle. Put them on a plate.
- Melt the chocolate in a hot water bath: Boil water in a pot. Lower the heat, the water should not be boiling. Lower a porslin or glas bowl in the water. Break the chocolate in pieces and place in the bowl so the chocolate melts. Spoon it into the cakes. Put the cakes cold. The cakes will last in the fridge for a week.
- Take a few moments for a relaxing exercise. Sit on a chair. Listen to your body. How do you feel today? How are you today? How is your mood? Do a simple body scan, and start from the top and scan through the body to see how you feel. Take a few deep breaths.