A dinner can end with a healthy dessert that still adds that little extra. Lemon créme is a dessert with a fresh flavour and is suitable as a side for fruit sallads and other desserts or as a dessert on its own.
|Nutritional value 1 portion: 152 kcal|
11 g (27 E%)
12 g (66 E%)
3 g (7 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- 100 g Philadelphia cheese
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz crème fraîche
- 1 lemon, the peel
- 200 ml / 1 cup mango
- 200 ml / 1 cup raspberries
- Wash 1 lemon and grate the peel finely. Mix with 100 g Philadelphia cheese, 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz crème fraîche och 2/3 of the mango and raspberries.
- Take a moment to be mindful when you cook. How does the texture of feel whilst stirring? How does the food smell? Take small pieces and taste them, and carefully examine the taste.
- Portion out into 4 serving bowl and garnish with the rest of the fruit.
- Keep in the fridge until it is time for dessert.