Brownies can now be enjoyed without butter, flour, lactose and gluten. And, yes, it’s still as good!
Cooking time: 40 minutes, including a break.
|Nutritional value 1 portion: 302 kcal|
24 g (32 E%)
20 g (59 E%)
7 g (9 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- 20 dried dates
- 100 ml coconut oil
- 3 egg
- 200 ml (13 tbsp) cacao powder
- 0.5 tsp vanila essens
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 230 g cooked black beans
- 100 ml / 60 g hazel nuts
- 0.5 tbsp salt flakes
- Heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius / gas mark 3 / 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut 20 dates in pieces and soak them in a bowl of water for 10 minutes. (The water can be used to sweeten porridge later on.)
- Stir together 100 ml coconut oil, 200 ml cacao powder, 0.5 tsp vanilla essens and 2 tsp baking power.
- Open a packet of black beans, rinse them and let them drain. Let the dates drain. Mix beans and dates with a hand held mixer in a separate bowl and then stir them into the other bowl. Mix.
- Dress a form with baking paper and spread the mix out. Chop 100 ml hazelnuts and sprinkle over the cake with 0.5 tbsp salt flakes. Bake in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take a few moments for a relaxing exercise. Sit comfortably. Take a couple of deep breaths in thought the nose and out though the mouth. Close your eyes. Count to 1 when inhaling and 2 when exhaling. 3 when inhaling and 4 when exhaling. Count like this to 10 and then start at 1 again. If you lose count, start again at 1. Count a few rounds and then slowly open your eyes and return.
- Serve the cake when it has cooled.