Raita is a sauce made from yogurt and cucumber. It is often served with spicy food, for example Baingan Bharta since the yogurt is cooling. The sauce is very quick and easy to make.
|Nutritional value 1 portion: 52 kcal|
5 g (38 E%)
2 g (40 E%)
3 g (22 E%)
- 200 g / 7 oz / 0,5 cucumber
- 300 ml / 10 oz yogurt, mild, 3% fat
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp fresh chopped mint
- 1 pinch dried, ground coriander
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Grate 0,5 cucumber. Drain any excess fluid. Mix everything well and cool in the fridge until serving time.
- Take a moment to be mindful. Notice how you are feeling today. Stressed or relaxed? Take a few deep breaths all the way down to your stomach and relax.