These dairy and milk free cookies are incredibly easy to make. With only a few ingredients, they are quick to whip together. You can swap the chocolate for dried fruit for variation.
Cooking time: 40 minutes, including a 30 minutes tea break.
|Nutritional value 1 portion: 106 kcal|
5 g (17 E%)
8 g (71 E%)
3 g (12 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- 1 ripe banana
- 250 ml / 1 cup grated coconut
- 1 egg
- 25 g / 1 oz dark chocolate, at least 70%, preferably 85%, watch out that it does not contain gluten or lactose!
- Heat the oven to Heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius / gas mark 3 / 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mash 1 banana in a bowl and add 250 ml / 1 cup grated coconut and 1 egg. Mix well or use a blender or hand held mixer to make it smooth.
- Chop 25 g / 1 oz dark chocolate and stir in.
- On a sheet of baking tray paper form 12 cookies. Bake in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes.
- Take a few moments for a relaxing exercise. Sit with your back straight on a chair. Breathe in through the nose and fill first our stomach and then your chest with air. Hold your breath and count to 10. Breathe out through your mouth and release the air from your chest first and then your stomach. Repeat 3 or more times.