In the winter is nice with a warming hot drink. This is a very filling shake and can be used as a snack or an evening drink.
Portions: 1 very large cup or 2 normal size ones.
|Nutritional value 1 portion: 348 kcal|
8 g (9 E%)
34 g (88 E%)
3 g (3 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- 400 ml / 1,5 cups coconut milk, 17% fat – the type you use when cooking curry
- 200 ml / 7 oz mixed berries, like raspberries, blackberries and blueberries
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 pinch vanilla powder or ground vanilla pod
- Add all ingredients to a mixer. Mix it.
- Pour into a pot and heat. It should not boil, just be heated. Enjoy.
- Pour into two cups, lean back in your favourite armchair, put your feet up and take a moment to be mindful and do some mental cleaning. Do you have a negative thought? Question the thought and see if it really is true. Can you see the situation differently or replace the thought with a positive thought instead? Observe the problem or thought with curiosity. Perhaps it will change.