Make your own ice cream easily by mixing yogurt, fruit and a little bit of honey. The yoghurt can be swapped for quark if you want to add more protein and the blackberries can be swapped for any other fruit or berries.
Cooking time: 10 minutes, plus 3 hours in the freezer.
|Nutritional value 1 portion: 190 kcal|
23 g (29 E%)
20 g (59 E%)
9 g (12 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- 225 g / 500 ml / 2 cups blackberries
- 400 ml / 14 oz Turkish yogurt, 10 % fat
- 3 tbsp honey or avage syrup
- 8 leaves of mint for decorating
- Mix everything apart from 4 berries and 8 leaves of mint in a blender or using a hand held mixer.
- Put in the freezer for 3 hours. Stir once very 30 minutes or so, so that the ice cream will not ice.
- Take a few moments for a relaxing exercise. Sit comfortably on a chair. Close your eyes and take a couple of deep breaths. Let every breath in and out help you relax. Scan your body and notice your mood today. Are you happy, sad, tired, lively, restless or any other feeling. You don’t need to change anything, just notice it. Take a couple of deep breaths to relax.
- Decorate each bowl with a blackberry and 2 leaves of mint. Eat like it is or serve with Tosca apples, rosted nuts, or chopped dark chocolate.