Using only 3 ingredients make these cookies extremely easy to bake. They are also light and the lemon peel gives a real freshness. Lemon peel can be swapped for cinnamon, cardamon or dried fruit. For those avoiding dairy products and gluten these cookies are good too.
Cooking time: 40 minutes, including a 30 minutes break.
|NUTRITIONAL VALUE 1 PORTION: 95 KCAL|
5 g (21 E%)
7 g (67 E%)
3 g (12 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- 1 ripe banana
- 175 ml / 3/4 cup grated coconut
- Peel from 1 lemon
- Heat the oven to Heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius / gas mark 3 / 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grate the peel from 1 lemon finely. Mix all ingredients in a bowl and stir well. You can also use a blender or a hand held mixer to mix the ingredients to a paste.
- Put out a sheet of baking tray paper and form 8 cookies. Bake in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes.
- Take a few moments for a relaxing exercise. Sit comfortably on a chair. Close your eyes and take a couple of deep breaths. Feel how every breath in and out helps you relax. Scan your body and notice how it feels today. Is your head lively or tired? How does your chest feel? Your arms? Stomach? Hips? Legs? Feet? If you feel tension anywhere you can try breathing in to the tension and let the tension go on your out breath. Take a couple of deep breaths and relax.