Apples can be cooked all year round, but are especially good in the late summer or autumn as a dessert when the apples are in season.
Cooking time: 20 minutes, including a break.
|Nutritional value 1 portion: 169 kcal|
11 g (25 E%)
14 g (71 E%)
2 g (4 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- 2 apples
- 50 ml / 30 g almonds
- 50 g butter
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Heat the oven to 225 degrees Celsius / gas mark 7 / 440 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice 2 apples thinly. Chop 50 ml almonds finely.
- In a pot melt 50 g of butter.
- Put apples in a oven proof dish, sprinkle over almonds, 2 tsp cinnamon and pour over the butter.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes.
- If you have time, take a moment to be mindful. Apples and cinnamon smells wonderful. Sit down beside the oven and breathe the smells. Enjoy them. Feel how the change.
- Let the dessert cool somewhat before serving. Serve with ice cream if you like.