A colourful salad that is a real energy kick in the winter months. The citrus dressing makes the salad really fresh.
Replace the honey with agave syrup to make the salad vegan.
|NUTRITIONAL VALUE 1 PORTION: 122 KCAL|
11 g (39 E%)
7 g (55 E%)
2 g (6 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- 1 pomegranate
- Halv a head of white cabbage (400 g / 14 oz)
- 2 carrots
- 4 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 0.5 tsp sambal olek
- 0.5 tsk black pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground vanilla powder (ground vanilla)
- Cut 400 g / 14 oz white cabbage finely and grate 2 carrots. Divide 1 pomegranate and clean the seeds. Mix all in a large bowl.
- Make the dressing in another bowl. Press 4 tbsp orange juice and 2 tbsp lemon juice and mix with 2 tbsp honey, 2 tsp honey, 0.5 tsp sambal olek, 0.5 tsp black pepper and 1 pinch salt. Mix.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well and serve.
- Take a few moments for a relaxing exercise. Sit on a chair and focus on your breathing. You don’t breathe in any particular way, just feel your breathing. Is it in your stomach or chest? Count the breaths and try to get to 10 without losing focus. If you lose focus just start over again.