Pesto does not necessarily have to contain basilika. A nordic alternativ is to use peas instead.
Cooking time: 10 minutes. 4 portions, or 300 ml / 10 oz pesto.
|NUTRITIONAL VALUE 1 PORTION: 178 KCAL|
4 g (10 E%)
14 g (73 E%)
7 g (17 E%)
|*The percentage of fat is high. Guidelines are: carbohydrates 45-60 E%, fat 25-40 E% and protein 10-20%. Try to compensate for this during the day.|
- 200 ml / 110 g / 7 oz green peas
- 100 ml / 50 g / 3,5 oz strong cheese
- 100 ml / 50 g / 3,5 oz almonds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender or with a hand held mixer.
- Take a few moments and try to breath with long exhalations. Sit on a chair and relax. Close your eyes if you want. Take a deep breath, all the way down in your stomach. Count to three as you inhale. Count to six when you exhale. Count to three as you inhale again. Continue for a few minutes. When you feel ready, open your eyes and stretch out.
- Serve with salad or as a side to veggie burgers. Enjoy.