A quick and easy pasta that can be made in a quarter of an hour. The dish can easily be cooked on a camping stove as well as at home in the kitchen. A luxury taste of blue cheese with pear and almonds.
|Nutritional value 1 portion: 697 kcal|
81 g (46 E%)
29 g (37 E%)
30 g (17 E%)
- 200 g / 7 oz spaghetti
- 125 g blue cheese
- 1 pear
- 50 ml / 1 2/3 oz almonds
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Boil 200 g of pasta according to the instructions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, chop 1 pear and 125 g of blue cheese thinly. Chop 50 ml almonds finely.
- When the pasta is done, drain the water, but save a little in case the sauce needs thinning.
- Add pear, blue cheese, almond and 1 pinch black pepper to the pot. Heat. If the sauce is too thick, add the saved water. Done.
- Take a few moments to mindfulness before eating. Think about whether there’s something you are grateful for. Feel gratitude. Take a few deep breaths before you eat.