Sweet corn give these burgers sweetness, together with the horseradish you get an exciting combination.
Serve the burgers with a dollop of horseradish cream on the side. The burgers can be saved in the fridge for a few days or deep frozen for another day.
Makes 4 big burgers.
|Nutritional value 1 portion: 235 kcal|
22 g (38 E%)
10 g (42 E%)
12 g (20 E%)
- 115 g / 4 oz mixed beans
- 140 g / 5 oz sweet corn
- 1 small yellow onion
- 4 sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz cottage cheese, 4 % fat
- 2 egg
- 50 ml / 1 oz flour (preferably spelt flour)
- 0.5 tbsp grated horseradish
- 0.5 tsp turmeric
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- Rinse 115 g / 4 oz mixed beans and 140 g / 5 oz sweetcorn and let them drain. Chop 1 small onion and 4 sun dried tomatoes.
- Mix all ingredients except for the oil in a bowl and mix them using a handheld mixer.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and spoon out the mix in the pan, 2 burgers at a time. Fry them for a few minutes on each side on medium heat.
- Serve with a fresh salad or in hamburger buns.
- When you eat, try to eat mindfully. Consider where the food has come from, smell the food, taste it, feel the textures. Chew slowly and feel every bite, not just the first one and the last one. Try to put the fork down between mouthfuls.