This porridge really “scratches” your insides. It will keep a slow belly regular or keep a fine belly well.
- 50 ml / 1 2/3 oz kruska bran (or kruska germ or wheat germ)
- 50 ml / 1 2/3 oz oatmeal
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 250 ml / 9 oz water
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp apple sauce
- 1 tbsp lingon berry sauce or cranberry sauce
- 200 ml / 3/4 cup milk
- Mix 50 ml / 1 2/3 oz kruska bran, 50 ml / 1 2/3 oz oatmeal, 2 tbsp raisins, 1 pinch salt and 250 ml / 9 oz water in a pot. Bring to a boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Alternatively cook the porridge in the microwave on full effect for 2 minutes. Using the microwave 200 ml / 7 oz water is enough.
- Serve with apple sauce, lingon berry sauce and milk.
- Take a moment be mindful – to and appreciate that you took the time to cook something from scratch with fresh ingredients. Thank you, your body will thank you!