Coconut milk gives this smoothie a very soft texture and also makes it very filling.
- 1 orange
- 1 carrot
- 0.5 pineapple
- 200 ml / 3/4 cup coconut milk, light, the white milk used for curries
- 70 g / 3 oz of green leaves
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz water
- Press the juice from 1 orange. Grate 1 carrot. Peel and chop 0.5 pineapple in pieces.
- Add everything to a mixing bowl with 1 bag of green leaves, 200 ml coconut milk and 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz water. Mix it smooth. Pour into two glases and drink.
- Take a moment to be mindful – to give full focus to your food. At least the first few minutes, try to drink in silence and just focus on the food.