This is a honey sweetened and soft porridge. The blue colour makes it a hit with the kids.
Semolina can be swapped for polenta for a variation.
- 200 ml / 3/4 cup milk, 1.5% fat
- 2.25 tbsp semolina
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz blueberries
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- Boil 200 ml / 3/4 cup milk, 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz blueberries, 1 pinch salt and 1 tbsp honey.
- Stir in 2.25 tbsp semolina. Bring the porridge to a boil and simmer on low heat for 5 minutes. Milk burns easily, so keep stirring.
- Take a moment to be mindful when you cook. How does your body feel when you cook? How does your finger and hands feel when they move? How does your feet and back feel? Scan through your body from top to bottom and notice how it feels.
- Pour the porridge in a bowl and serve it with milk.