These cakes are sweet and good enough to be served to guests and for dessert.
The sesame cakes can be frozen. Grab one when going to the gym and you will get a lot of energy.
Cooking time: 50 minutes, 15 minutes preparation and 35 minutes in the oven.
- 275 ml / 6 oz oats
- 100 ml / 3 1/2 oz sesame seeds
- 75 ml / 3 oz raisins
- 40 ml / 1 1/2 oz raw sugar
- 50 ml / 1 2/3 oz honey (vegans use syrup)
- 4 tbsp canola oil
- Heat the oven to Heat the oven to 175 degrees Celsius / gas mark 3 / 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put a sheet of baking paper on an oven proof dish, around 20 x 30 centimeters.
- Mix all the ingredients and spread the mix out in the dish.
- Bake the cake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Enough time to give yourself a little appreciation. Stop for a while to consider your day. Appreciate something you have done today. What did you do good? How did you feel doing those things? How can you keep the good feeling going tomorrow?
- Cut the cakes in 12 pieces while the are still hot.